Developing Executive Presence: Building the Strength of HR Leaders
This Executive Circle helps HR Leaders who are frustrated with:
- always being the one to fix the problems created by others
- unrealistic expectations to solve messy problems
- feeling you can never say “no”
- being regarded as a police officer rather than a business leader
- everyone else’s concerns becoming your problem
- being under-resourced to provide services that other departments don’t want to deal with
- working with narcissistic leaders
- being emotionally exhausted by the weight of human responsibility
We create a dynamic environment where:
- there is mutual support for you to be heard and thrive
- you will be valued and understood
- skills for resilience, moving from reactive to strategic action
- learning to establish gravitas as a business leader
- real workplace challenges are solved, using the cohort as a safe sounding board
- you develop a new network of colleagues who ‘get me’
Each Learning Circle will consist of a cohort of 8 Human Resources Leaders.
We will gather together in person (Covid rules applying) at a location in the Norwest Business Area, 8 times during the year from 9am-4pm.
The morning will cover topics such as leading authentically, understanding organisational complexity, bringing out the best in self and others, developing executive presence, positivity when facing adversity.
Afternoons will involve solving real workplace problems that are occurring live amongst cohort members.